Lexis English | Sunshine Coast
New for 2017 – From the 26th of June 2017 Lexis Sunshine Coast will move to a brand new campus with a bright, modern fit out directly opposite the waterfront in Maroochydore! Our new campus has stunning ocean views and is just steps to the beach – come and study with us today! For updated address details, please see below.
Study English at the Sunshine Coast, Australia’s most talked-about new English study destination!
The Sunshine Coast boasts the very best of what Australia has to offer, lots of sunshine, stunning beaches and a world-class natural environment. All of this is just an hour away from Brisbane’s international airport.
Lexis Sunshine Coast is perfectly positioned in central Maroochydore, adjacent to Sunshine Plaza and the mouth of the beautiful Maroochy River. The school is just moments from the beach, some fantastic surf breaks and Australia’s finest kite-boarding.
There’s nothing quite like the feel of a new school and knowing that every morning you are walking into one of the most attractive learning environments in Australia, with outstanding study resources and recreational facilities, not to mention stunning ocean views from our third floor balcony.
After school you have part-time work opportunities in Sunshine Plaza’s many retail and hospitality outlets, great public transport links up and down the Sunshine Coast and lots of affordable, high quality accommodation options within an easy walk or bike ride of school.
What you can expect…
- Stunning facilities: A new school building with state of the art facilities, décor and furnishings in an unbeatable location just steps from the waterfront
- Academic options: A choice of general and academic English programs designed to inspire, motivate and challenge you, regardless of the level at which you join us
- Pathways for study: A direct pathway for further studies at Sunshine Coast Institute of TAFE and the University of the Sunshine Coast via the Study Sunshine Coast partnership
- Student support: A dedicated and supportive school team to provide you with academic guidance and advice on all aspects of your time on the Sunshine Coast
- Lifestyle: A great outdoor lifestyle with swimming, surfing, kite-boarding, kayaking and sailing right across the street from school, extensive cycle paths, hinterland hiking trails and world-class triathlon and surfing competitions right here on the Coast
- Stunning multimedia computer suite with ocean views
- Free wi-fi access throughout
- Student support desk providing advice about accommodation, visa issues, healthcare, part-time jobs and much more
- Student lounge with large screen television, regular movie screenings and games console
- Fully-equipped student kitchen with café-style coffee machine, fridge and microwaves
- Wide, sunny balcony with outdoor furniture and extensive views of the river and ocean
- Choice of weekday afternoon seminars and activities, including sports and excursions
- Located next to Sunshine Plaza’s many shops, cafés, fast food outlets, bars and cinema
- Self-access reading, writing, listening and speaking practice resources for all levels
- “Lexis Work Shop” program to provide you with all the skills you need to maximize your part-time employment opportunities
|General English (full-time & part-time*)||English for Academic Purposes (EAP)|
|IELTS Preparation||English in Action – Surfing*|
|Cambridge Preparation – FCE & CAE||Private Tuition*|
|Academic Summer Program (ASP)*||High School Preparation (HSP)*|