Cambridge is an historic and cosmopolitan university city, famous for its academic excellence. The Bell campus is set in beautiful grounds and within easy reach of the city centre. It has impressive study, social and leisure facilities, and offers a large contemporary learning centre, student games room and indoor and outdoor dining facilities, perfect for socialising after class. At our Cambridge school we teach English to adults aged 16+, prepare students for internationally-recognised exams, train English teachers and prepare international students for university in the UK.
• 30 contemporary air-conditioned classrooms with interactive whiteboards
• Free wireless internet
• Large learning centre
• Two computer rooms
• Dining room and outside eating area
• Free Higher Education Advisory Service
• Free scanning, printing and copying
• Disabled access/facilities
• Islamic prayer room
• Games room with table tennis, computer games, pool table and TV
• On-site sports facilities including tennis, volleyball and basketball courts
At Bell, we know that to succeed in your studies, you need somewhere safe, comfortable and pleasant to stay. This is why Bell offers a range of accommodation options for students studying on our English 16+ and University Pathways courses. Choose to stay in residential accommodation and live amongst fellow international students or stay with a local family.
Every student has access to our free programme Language in Action. Learn to communicate like a local with a range of activities and trips to improve your English in real-life situations. You will be set clear learning objectives so you can track your progress. Choose to:
• Visit historic and vibrant UK destinations such as London, Brighton, Bath,
Cambridge and Oxford
• Learn and develop skills through a range of activities from CV writing and public speaking to orienteering, drama, film or book clubs.
• English UK
• British Council
• Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI)
• EL Gazette Centre of Excellence 2015 (El Gazette listed Bell Cambridge in their top 4% of Centres of Excellence).
Red Cross Lane, Hillscross, CB2 0QU Cambridge, England