1.UFO English: this is a unique English course focusing on each individual student’s learning skills, abilities and objectives. Personal timetables allow students to achieve personal goals and the Langports Study Plan is designed to help students manage their own progress.
2. Langports offers a wide range of English courses, including Cambridge Choice, English for Academic Purposes and TOEIC+.
3. Students from over 50 nationalities chose to study at Langports in 2013.
4. Langports employs highly qualified teachers and facilitates ongoing staff development programs to ensure students get the best teaching quality.
5. Both of our campuses are in great locations and have excellent facilities: the Brisbane campus is located in a stand alone 3-level building with access to a gym and swimming pool in the building. The Gold Coast campus is located in a stand alone 2-level building and students are able to hire bicycles and surfboards. The Sydney campus is located in a stand alone 2-level building in the heart of Sydney. Langports also provides lounge areas, outdoor areas, a kitchen, a small library, approximately 50 computers with internet access and also wireless internet throughout each campus.
6. Langports offers students four different types of accommodation at both campuses: three types of homestay (deluxe homestay, family homestay and self-cater) as well as student houses.
7. At Langports we believe in education. Not only for international students, but also for disadvantaged children around the world. John France, Langports founder & CEO created the Langports Foundation to help disadvantaged children to gain access to a better education.
U = Use for English
F = Focusing on macro skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing)
O = Options on your Future
EAP – English for Academic Purposes- A combination of IELTS preparation and academic English designed to ensure success for students wishing to undertake further studies in Australia.
Cambridge – The Cambridge courses provide intensive overall English language proficiency development as well as focused examination preparation and practice, with particular focus on exam strategies and techniques. The course includes mock exams with individual feedback given to students on their strengths and weaknesses so that they can develop the best study strategy to pass.
Cambridge FLEXI – As the name suggests, these courses provide students with an intensive Cambridge preparation course with flexible start and finish dates. It is ideal for students who, due to work or other commitments, are unable to attend a more traditional intensive Cambridge course. In our 10 week Cambridge Flexi Plus program, students can start on any Monday, with a minimum study period of 4 weeks.
TOEIC+ - This course will help students improve their everyday English communication and Business English skills for working in an international environment, while at the same time, teaching them the necessary exam strategies and techniques for the internationally recognised TOEIC exam. Langports is also a TOEIC Testing Centre, please click here for more information.
TESOL, TOEIC, IELTS - These afternoon options are combined with the UFO English course in the morning. They focus on the test preparation using practical exercises.
IELTS 1 and IELTS 2 are Langports’ unique intensive IELTS preparation programs which focus specifically in the academic version of the IELTS exam.
GROUP TOURS – We are able to organise group tours with specific requirements.
Accommodation is an important part of your experience in Australia. At Langports, we understand that each student is different. This is why we offer different options:
Homestay - three types of homestay accommodation.
Deluxe Homestay, Family Homestay & Self Cater Homestay – click here to find out more.
Student Housing - an option for more independent students wishing to share a house.
Gold Coast Student Houses
All accommodation options are inspected personally by Langports’ own Student Service staff, ensuring that all accommodation options meet Langports high standards. A detailed accommodation fact sheet is sent before the start of the course.
Is this your school? Claim your entry! Sign in today and let future students know about your offer! Edit your entry. Add text and images. Respond to reviewer comments.
Are you interested in inquiries for this school or institution? Sign in today and find new ways to get inquiries and enrollments.
62 Appel St, 4217 Surfers Paradise, Australia